Tomark Worthen was formed in 2012 to commercialize innovative co-extruded PV backsheets.
This new venture combined over 20 years of Tomark’s PV experience with Worthen’s over 150 years of Manufacturing Experience. We are experts in PV backsheets and Fluoropolymers with the capability to make the products you need to be competitive.
Rapid Response, Technical Support, Happy Customers
Excellent toughness, great durability, high RTI
Tomark-Worthen has vast experience and can make customized product to fit your needs
- Tomark formed by Tom Kloss Jr, introduced Photomark® TPT & TPE via Madico
- Tomark Worthen LLC formed to develop co-ex backsheets and alternate low cost backsheet candidates.
- Introduced first highly reflective TPE backsheet
- Partnered with Bixby to introduce BixCure® EVA encapsulate.
- Introduced Protekt® FP Coated backsheet
- Tomark-Worthen receives DOE Grant
- TW-DOE GRANT
- Worked with Honeywell to introduce Halar based backsheet.
- Partnered with Hanita coatings to introduce KPE – Kynar based backsheets
David Santoleri, President
Dave brings over 30 years of product development and business management experience to the team. Dave has expertise in fluoropolymers, packaging solutions and plastic materials
David Kim, Business Development
David has come to us with decades of experience and a dedication to this joint venture. Not only does he have global experience, but he also has expertise in the solar market.
Andreas Rothacker, Vice President
Andreas has global business development experience, specializing in extruded products and multi-layered structures.
Kathy Meyers, Customer Service Rep
Kathy honors our customers and their need for fast and accurate solutions. She is a significant member to the team, and values the Tomark-Worthen mission to meet the customer’s needs.
Dr. Christopher Thellen, Product Development Engineer
Christopher joined the team in 2016 and brings over 15 years of plastics co-extrustion experience to Tomark-Worthen. Dr. Thellen is a published author in several technical journals and speaks at both domestic and international conferences on various topics related to thermoplastic film and sheet development.