We are actively developing topsheets for the ever changing renewable energy market.
Interested in learning more?
Our Topsheets have a wide variety of performance features, including:
- Excellent light transmission
- Outstanding UV durability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High creep resistance
- High thermal stability
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Electro-chemical stability
- Ozone exposure resistance
Kynar® PVDF topsheets provide excellent clarity and light transmission and can be made with UV absorbing properties if desired. These topsheets are made with a low gloss to reduce reflections. Co-extrusions with encapsulants are possible which is especially interesting for thin film applications.
Tomark-Worthen Kynar topsheets are available in 75μm and 100μm thickness and in widths up to 1450mm wide.
Please contact us to learn more about our products.